By Dikhya Mohanty
But the shopping malls which were closed since the lockdown started will be allowed to open by taking necessary precautions of social distancing and norms of infection prevention control (IPC) measures.
Other lists of permitted activities:-
- All shops whether wholesale or retail will be allowed to operate between 5 AM to 6 PM.
- Night curfew will be in force from 7 PM to 5 AM.
- Inter-District movement of individuals for medical reasons or for activities as permitted by the competent authority.
- Government offices will open with 50% occupancy.
- Petrol Pumps/ Gas Agencies/ Telecom Services are allowed to be functional with strict adherence to COVID-19 norms.
- Shopping malls are allowed to open subjected to an undertaking for adherence to social distancing and norms of infection prevention control (IPC) measures.
- All restaurants/Hotels are allowed to open with parcel/take away facility only.
- Schools, colleges, educational/ training/ coaching institutions, etc. are not allowed to open. However, online/ distance learning have been exempted.
- Hospitality services are other than those used for housing health/ police/Government officials/ healthcare workers, stranded persons including tourists and quarantine facilities.
- All cinema halls, gymnasiums, sports complexes, swimming pools, parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places.
- All social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions/ other gatherings. However, marriage with a maximum of 50 people and a funeral with a maximum of 20 people will be allowed based on prior permission.
- All religious places/ places of worship will remain closed for the public. Public gathering for religious works is strictly prohibited.
- Vehicular Movement: Movement of vehicles is allowed under certain conditions: Taxis and cab aggregators with 1 driver and 2 passengers only. Four-wheeler vehicles can carry only 2 passengers.
- Trains and inter-state/inter-district buses are allowed to move.