October 04, 2020
Odisha reported 3,326 new with the single-day exposure with the cumulative case to 2,32,713. The death toll has now reached 907, with 15 more patients succumbed to death due to Coronavirus within the last 24 hours.
Of the new cases reported from across 30 districts, 1,945 were detected from various quarantine centres, while 1,381 are local contact cases.
Around 1, 98,194 people have recovered from COVID-19 while 33,559 are active cases.
According to the Health and Family Welfare department Khordha district reported 638 positive cases followed by Cuttack -268, Jharsuguda- 107, Kendrapada-103 and Keonjhar- 101.
The details of 15 Covid-19 positive patients who demised while undergoing treatment in hospitals shared by the Health and Family Welfare Department.
- A 47-year-old female of Bhubaneswar suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease
- A 63-year-old male of Bhubaneswar
- A 71-year-old male of Boudh district suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension
- A 60-year-old male of Cuttack district suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension
- A 70-year-old male of Cuttack district suffering from Hypertension
- A 60-year-old female of Cuttack district
- A 70-year-old male of Dhenkanal district
- A 48-year-old male of Jagatsinghpur district
- A 48-year-old male of Kendrapada district suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes & Hypertension
- An 85-year-old male of Kendrapada district
- A 65-year-old female of Keonjhar district suffering from Diabetes
- A 74-year-old male of Khordha district suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension
- A 55-year-old female of Koraput district
- 65 year-old-male of Malkangiri district suffering from Diabetes
- A 73-year-old female of Sambalpur district suffering from Diabetes
Article Updated by Dikhya Mohanty
Image Source: Google
According to news outlets, approximately 150 cartons of Cadbury chocolate bars worth 1.7 million were ...
A Kerala court has said that criminalising outraging a woman's modesty is not applicable to ...
In a reshuffle of its parliamentary board, the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) on Wednesday dropped ...