Fresh cases of COVID-19 in some states in India have been spotted to which the Odisha Government has issued some new guidelines to ensure strict implementation of Coronavirus safety protocol.
Even public awareness via loudspeaker announcements is to be made repeatedly in all market places, haat, and other places. Even concerned authorities of Government and private offices/institutions including educational institutions shall be responsible for the due agreement with the COVID-19 safety protocols in their respective establishments.
The fresh guidelines issued by the Office of Special Relief are –
1. District and Police authorities were advised to check and ensure strict observance of COVID-l9 safety protocols such as the mandatory wearing of masks, maintaining physical distancing in all public places including workplaces and educational institutions.
2. Large gatherings must be avoided and concerned officials should assure that more than the permitted number of people are not there at the gatherings.
3. Adequate and strict sanitation measures are to be followed in schools, colleges, other educational institutions, and Anganwadi Centres.
4. The teachers and concerned authorities shall ensure awareness of COVID-19 safety protocols such as the mandatory wearing of a mask, maintaining physical distancing, and provision of thermal scanning & hand wash or use of sanitizer by the students, teachers, staff, and others.
5. Any person found with COVID-19 symptoms must be immediately reported to the nearest health institution and necessary further action be taken as per the advice of the health authorities.
6. Only curricular activities will be allowed in educational institutions.
7. Hotels, restaurants, and dhabas must be closely monitored by the police authorities to ensure strict compliance with physical distancing norms and other safety protocols.
8. Strong penal action shall be taken against the persons violating the COVID-19 guidelines.
9. Commercial establishments found violating such norms may be sealed and action as per law be taken against such violators.
10. The district authorities have also been asked to submit a weekly report on enforcement measures to the Special Relief Commissioner every Monday.
image Source – Google
News Source – ANI
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?