One of the most well-known and respected industrialists in India, Ratan Naval Tata is the Chairman of Tata Sons and Tata Group. At the age of 73, Tata heads one of the country’s largest conglomerates which comprise nearly 100 firms with revenues totaling about USD 67 billion. He is also the chairman of major Tata companies such as Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Tata Teleservices. Power, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Tea, Tata Chemicals, and The Indian Hotels Company. Ratan Tata recently shares tips for success that is all you need to read for a successful life.
Everyone who is aiming for success and wants to take the right steps on the way wishes that they get guidance from someone who has already achieved the feat. But only a few lucky ones get the right advice from the right people. When someone experienced, who can give the right direction doesn’t come along, many youth are left behind who wanted to make it big in life.
It is absolutely true that there are several different ways to be successful in life but the biggest question is how can one develop abilities within oneself to determine if the advice is useful and how to improve oneself to put these tips into best use. The most apt answer to this question can be given by someone who has experimented a number of times and succeeded in building a huge business empire.
If you too want to taste success, read all the tips that the man shares and if you are able to do so, success will surely knock your door.
• Ratan Tata says that everyone must evaluate their strength and conditions and then pick on the opportunities and challenges. Nobody knows you better than yourself. So, take your eligibility and conditions into consideration and make full use of the opportunities around you.
• Mr Tata believes that we must see ourselves as we are and have the courage to accept the reality. It is very important to push our limits as well as face the day-to-day situations. Until you have faith in yourself, you can never move ahead in life.
• Despite scaling heights of popularity, business and wealth, Tata is an extremely humble human being who meets everyone with utmost respect. Not only does humility enhances ones personality it also plays a vital role for our success.
• Tata always says that no work is big or small rather we should do it with joy and dedication in our heart. Be aware that life will throw several challenges your way but rather than turning away from them you must face every difficulty with courage.
• Ratan Tata stresses on importance on aiming big or else they will remain stagnant in life. Like nothing can harm iron but its own rust, similarly nothing can pull one down but their own mentality.
• Ratan Tata says that we should do something everyday so that we do not regret about the time lost. He says, “The day I will no longer be able to fly will be the most unfortunate day for me.” When we move forward everyday it results in a huge distance when we look back.
• The famous businessman says that trust is a really important factor in life which is invaluable and permanent asset. It is absolutely necessary that we build trust with the people that we work with. If you are a businessman, gain your customer’s trust and it will bring you closer towards success.
• Ratan Tata says that one should always strive hard to do something new in life. We must try and become like the person next door but find ways to be distinguished from the crowd. Every person has something peculiar about themselves which they need to polish and put to the best use.
• He believes that if you are facing any difficulty completing a task, it is all the more good. One should never run away from problems because success is always disguised in challenges. Where there are challenges, there is success.
Do you know that when Ratan Tata started working after finishing his studies what was the first job that he took? He used to shove in coal and limestone into the blast furnace. He gave his best even at this job and look where he has reached now.
Article Source : Kenfolios
Image Source : Google
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?