March 30, 2022
Odisha Vigilance conducted simultaneous raids on Gobinda Chandra Sàhoo, Assistant Executive Engineer, Rural Works Sub-Division, Nayagarh, following allegations of accumulating assets disproportionate to his know sources of income.
According to the reports, separate teams of the anti-corruption agency led by 5 DSPs, 5 Inspectors, and other staff, are conducted simultaneous house searches at these six places in Cuttack, Khordha, and Nayagarh districts:
- Rented residential house located at flat No 101, Basera Impression Plus, Patia, Bhubaneswar
- Paternal house located at Pinpur village, Babujunga, Kishorenagar, Cuttack
- A single-storey building at Alishabazar, Lalbag, Cuttack.
- A double-storey building at Gayatribihar, Jokalandi, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar.
- Office room of Sahoo at RD Sub-Division Office, Nayagarh.
- Residential house at Nayagarh Town, Nayagarh.
How to handle irregularities in Essay Writing There is no doubt about the importance ...